22 Tremain Ave Kellyville
SOLD by James Holvander. Call 0411 330 208 for more information.
No expense has been spared in the complete renovation of this charming residence, set in a prominent Village location sure to appeal to families, just steps to local schools and bus transport. Designed for the entertainer, the home occupies a large and level block with a private backyard.
- Loads of street appeal with a rendered facade and contemporary entry door.
- Entry hall opens to a generous living room that flows onto an equally impressive dining room.
- Modern kitchen with ample storage including a pantry and good bench space for preparation. Upgraded quality appliances include a Fisher & Paykel wall oven with separate grill.
- The meals area adjacent to the kitchen is a lovely spot to enjoy a morning coffee, and it opens to the rear deck.
- Impressive laundry that doubles as a butler's pantry with an array of cupboards and bench space that will be much appreciated when entertaining and also boast access to the outdoor entertaining space.
- Three bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a wall of mirrored built-in robes.
- Extravagant bathroom featuring an upmarket free standing bath, and impressive fixtures and fittings, with fully tiled walls. Second separate toilet with hand basin makes entertaining easier.
- Huge alfresco deck perfect for parties or large gatherings, a portion covered with a pergola and featuring an outdoor kitchen with BBQ and mini-bar.
- The 695m2 block provides a lush expanse of emerald green lawn and gives the kids plenty of space to run about and kick a ball.
- Gabled carport, with fresh new driveway and gated side access.
- All new floor coverings throughout incorporating stunning porcelain floor tiles and plush new carpeting, with plantation shutters and LED downlights with new switches throughout.
- Zoned Daikin ducted air, plus split system, CCTV cameras for security with downlights under the eaves.
- Storage includes a linen cupboard with broom cupboard and large garden shed.
This prime location in the heart of Kellyville is just walking distance to Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School, Kellyville Public School, Village shops and bus transport just 200m away on Greenwood Road.
Built In Robes
Castle Hill Office
1/31 Terminus Street
CASTLE HILL 2154
T 02 8850 4333
F 02 8850 4344
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.