121 Cattai Creek Drive Kellyville
SOLD by James Holvander after ONE open home. Call 0411 330 208 to talk to James about your home.
No expense has been spared in the creation of this magnificent, custom built family home! Ideally positioned within easy reach of quality schools, shops, transport and parks, presentation is flawless, and the attention to detail will be apparent upon inspection.
- Loads of street appeal with professionally landscaped and manicured gardens and with an imposing facade in line with the level of sophistication found in the interior.
- Double door entry into a well-light foyer that delivers plenty of wow factor with the majestic staircase taking centre stage and introducing high ceilings and decorative cornicing throughout.
- The formal lounge and dining room is warm and welcoming, with elegant window dressings and feature lighting.
- The opulent and spacious kitchen is finished in the finest 40mm Black Galaxy granite, and features solid Jarrah cabinetry. The upmarket ILVE appliances will impress any chef, and includes a 900mm wall oven and a dual cooktop with both gas and electric burner, accompanied by a quality Bosch dishwasher.
- The kitchen overlooks the informal meals solarium and the adjacent living space boasts French doors to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The downstairs rumpus room is open plan and overlooks the pool.
- The study is accessed via a set of French doors, and it's spacious and private.
- The lower level is completed by a full third bathroom, with frameless shower screen and boasting a granite top vanity. It sits next to the tiled laundry with linen storage and is easily accessed from the pool area for convenience.
- Moving upstairs and you will discover a further living space that makes the home ideal for the large family.
- The master bedroom is grand and features a pitched ceiling, sitting area, a private covered balcony, and generous built-in robe space. With an opulent, fully tiled ensuite complete with corner spa bath, and huge double vanity with 40mm granite top with brass inserts it is like staying in a 5 star hotel!
- The second bedroom also boasts its own covered balcony and wall-to-wall sliding mirrored robes. The third and fourth bedroom are also queen sized.
- The main bathroom again is fully tiled with granite vanity, frameless shower screen and a separate toilet with hand basin. It boasts a handy laundry chute that families will embrace.
- Entertainers will delight in the magnificent alfresco zone overlooking the lush and private backyard with level lawn suited to children and pets.
- The gorgeous inground pool area has a Tuscan flavour with impressive water feature, and surrounded by a rendered double brick fence along the boundary.
- The remote garage is deeper than standard and there is an additional carport for parking of further vehicles.
- Creature comforts include the multi-zone ducted air, intercom, alarm, ducted vacuum, and gas outlets for heating.
This location is ideal, walking distance to William Clarke College, Sherwood Ridge Primary School, and it's just a hop, skip and jump to Kellyville Plaza (with Coles, Woolworths and an array of cafes, restaurants and specialty shops) and ALDI.
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Castle Hill Office
1/31 Terminus Street
CASTLE HILL 2154
T 02 8850 4333
F 02 8850 4344
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.