14 Harry Gilbank Way Kellyville
LEASED BY JOHN DEVES
Unique & Ambient Location - LEASED BY JOHN DEVES
In one the most idyllic and unique settings overlooking natural bushland this location is whisper quiet, and entertaining will be a breeze with the expansive outdoor entertainment area.
- Double door entry into a grand foyer and the home office is accessible from the foyer
- Elegant formal sitting room with multiple floor to ceiling windows admitting an abundance of natural light
- The contemporary kitchen is the hub of casual living space and features Caesar Stone benches and s/s Kleenmaid appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Open plan dining and family room which features a covered patio overlooking the natural bushland
- Separate home theatre room with double doors
- Upstairs is dominated by a huge rumpus room with a balcony to capture the views and admit light to the space
- Four spacious bedrooms with robes, the master with walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite and a further balcony for added ambience
- Main bathroom also fully tiled in a contemporary colour scheme with separate toilet, plus downstairs is a FULL third bathroom, also fully tiled
- Magical tiled outdoor entertaining alfresco with plenty of room for large family gatherings and an ideal place to kick back want watch the kids play on the grassy yard
- Double auto garage with internal access and storage, ducted air, alarm, video intercom, internal and external gas outlets
- Ideally located you'll feel a world away from everything whilst having access to all that Kellyville has to offer being extremely convenient to an abundance of government and independent schools and an array of shopping facilities.
Built In Robes
Castle Hill Office
1/31 Terminus Street
CASTLE HILL 2154
T 02 8850 4333
F 02 8850 4344
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.