Advantageously positioned on the corner of an exquisite cul-de-sac in central Kellyville the emphasis is on spacious living coupled with the convenience all families crave. It is just moments to schools, North Village Shopping Centre and bus transport, and with easy access to main roads and the future Kellyville Station.
- This classic home is gracious and light with high ceilings to the lower level, beginning with the cosy formal lounge that flows to the formal dining room
- The neutrally toned kitchen occupies the heart of the home and features a dishwasher, gas cooking, and pantry, with oodles of storage and preparation area for the chef of the family
- Enormous sun-drenched rumpus room with cathedral ceiling, new timber flooring and split system air.
- Family or meals room adjacent to the kitchen that opens to the outdoor entertaining area
- Study/5th bedroom with built-in robes on the lower level, with powder room and well-proportioned laundry with storage.
- Light filled and generous master bedroom with double door entry, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three other bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes, sharing a main bathroom with corner bath
- Private pergola entertaining area out back, accessed from both the rumpus and family room that opens to a large paved area with cabana for your BBQ. The level block is nicely landscaped with a large expanse of lawn and precious gated side access is available, making the addition of a pool sometime in the future a possibility.
- The corner position allows for the easy addition of a granny flat (STCA) with desirable separate entry
- Auto DLUG with internal access and mezzanine storage.
- Ducted air, alarm, gas points, remote controlled blinds and an elegant presence throughout.
- 700m level walk to Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School, or 950m to Hills Adventist College.
- 700m to North Village Shops, with anchor tenant ALDI alongside cafes, eateries, medical centre, pharmacy and more
With captivating street appeal this is a family sized home for those who want to be close to modern amenities.