This executive apartment boasts generous proportions throughout. The location offers the utmost in convenience, just a stone's throw to the vibrant Town Centre, home to major retail outlets including supermarkets and plenty of choice when it comes to dining with a plethora of cafes and restaurants.
- Luxuriously appointed throughout, this apartment has been finished to the highest standard with high ceilings and polished porcelain tiles flowing throughout the living areas
- Quality kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops features s/s Smeg appliances including dishwasher and a gas cooktop with glass splashback
- Open plan dining and living boasting the utmost privacy
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, the master featuring an elegant ensuite
- Designer main bathroom, fully tiled in a superb neutral palette
- Sliding doors open to the spacious tiled balcony with gas outlet for your BBQ and glass panels to make the most of the magnificent, view towards the bushland and over the lake. The Northerly aspect allows for plenty of natural light to stream into the living area
- Internal laundry and wonderful storage with deep wall-to-wall linen cupboards
- Security basement car parking with two side-by-side spaces with an additional caged storage unit and lift access that operates via a security fob
- Ducted air, gas outlet for heating, downlights and blinds throughout
- Access to community facilities including swimming pool, tennis court and gym
- Walking distance to medical facilities, CBD buses and future rail
- Zoned for Ironbark Ridge Primary School and Rouse Hill High School, both within easy walking distance via the local walkways that run around the perimeter of the lake.
- You will find a stroll around the lake very relaxing, and this is a lifestyle that's hard to beat.