Enviably located close to major amenities, and with city bus at the door sits this beautifully presented and spacious home. With an idyllic backyard that caters perfectly for a young family, this is a home that deserves your attention.
- Expansive and light filled living spaces starting with the lounge and dining room, presented in a classic L configuration, with direct access to the kitchen.
- Practical and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven with grill, dishwasher and step-in pantry, with a vantage point over the backyard that will put Mum's at ease.
- Family/meals room boasting additional storage cupboards that flows seamlessly towards the spacious rumpus room with an abundance of glass to allow plenty of natural light.
- The downstairs also hosts a study and laundry with 3rd toilet.
- Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, all with robes and ceiling fans, the master with walk-in robe and generous ensuite with corner bath.
- The main bathroom also features a corner bath.
- For an entertaining perspective the home boasts a huge pitched pergola overlooking the level backyard with appealing landscaping along the perimeter for added privacy. There is a generous garden shed inconspicuously tucked around the side of the home, alongside the clothes line.
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access and rear yard access.
- Ducted air and internal gas outlets.
- Freshly painted with new floorboards throughout the lower level and new carpet to the upstairs.
- Walking distance to The Hills Adventist College, Kellyville High School and within easy reach of quality schools such as William Clarke College.
- Stroll to Bernie Mullane Sports Complex with excellent facilities including gym, indoor and outdoor netball/basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer fields and a shaded kid's playground.
- It's also just 600m to the new North Kellyville Village, where you will find ALDI and a selection of specialty shops and eateries. Other shopping centres are close by including Kellyville Plaza, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and North Kellyville Square.
- The location also allows for easy access to the future Kellyville Station due to commence operations in 2019.
In summary this is a delightful home with a practical floor plan that will make for a comfortable family lifestyle.