Positioned on the high side of a whisper quiet street, opposite a leafy reserve with local walking track sits this well presented family home with an abundance of space.
* Elegant timber floors grace the entrance hall and flow to the informal living spaces.
* Formal lounge/dining room with plush carpeting and surround sound.
* Oversized kitchen with expansive bench space, gas cooking, dishwasher and large pantry overlooking the meals area.
* Family room adjacent to the kitchen with French doors opening to the backyard.
* Huge upstairs rumpus provides additional living space that will be much appreciated by families.
* The master suite is equally generous and boasts a sitting room. With walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with double vanity it's a welcome retreat for parents.
* 3 other bedrooms are equally proportioned (2 of which also offer walk-in robes) plus there is a downstairs potential 5th bedroom/study with powder room.
* The landscaped backyard boasts a pitched pergola that overlooks the inground saltwater pool and level yard. It's a very private sanctuary for entertaining and relaxing.
* Auto Double Lock up Garage with large built in storage space under stairs accessible from garage and garden shed.
* The elegant presentation is enhanced with plantation shutters and LED downlights throughout.
* Reverse cycle ducted air and ceiling fans for year round comfort.
The location is superb, just a short walk to Beaumont Hills Public School, the IGA shopping village, and bus transport. Plus you can be at Rouse Hill Town Centre (and future North-West rail link) in mere minutes.