Well maintained and offering a practical floorplan this home is sure to capture the interest of families looking for a safe and desirable address close to schools and transport.
- Tiled entry foyer with down lights.
- Spacious living area with adjacent study or dining nook, and adaptable space, depending on your lifestyle.
- Well executed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher, with corner pantry and space for a large fridge/freezer, overlooking the expansive meals/family room.
- Separate rumpus with a bay window overlooking the backyard.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three other bedrooms all with robes, sharing a neutral main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with storage cupboards and external access.
- Huge pitched pergola entertaining area overlooking the level backyard with established shrubs along the perimeter, ensuring your privacy.
- Wide 20m block offering huge gated side access, perfect if you have a boat or trailer
- Auto double garage with internal access.
- Ducted air and alarm.
- Easy care laminate timber floors flow throughout all living areas.
This location is perfect for families, being only a 750m walk to Rouse Hill Public School or 1.1km to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Rouse Hill High School. The nearest bus stop is a mere 250m level walk and with the North-West Rail Link set to commence operation in the first half of 2019, you couldn't ask for a more convenient position.