Positioned only 70 metres from bus transport lies this charming single level home, that has been lovingly maintained and presents beautifully.
- Tiled entry foyer that flows to the carpeted formal lounge room adjacent to the tiled study.
- Open plan living spaces including a solarium style rumpus room.
- The kitchen lies at the heart of the home and boasts s/s appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher overlooking the family/meals room.
- All bedrooms feature ceiling fans and robes, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- The main bathroom has an updated vanity and separate toilet.
- The rear entertaining area features a large pitched pergola with a gas outlet for your BBQ and overlooks the private, landscaped backyard with a garden shed tucked out of sight.
- Double garage with internal access (one auto door) and wide gated side access for a boat or trailer.
- 3 zone ducted air and alarm.
- Easy access to an array of schools including Rouse Hill Primary School, Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, Rouse Hill High School and Rouse Hill Anglican College.
Exceptionally neat and tidy, you can move in with nothing to do except enjoy the convenient lifestyle, being just a hop, skip and jump to Rouse Hill Town Centre, home of the North-West Rail Link, due to commence operation in the first half of 2019.