*** VENDOR IS MOVING INTERSTATE and will look at all reasonable offers. ***
Packed with 'wow' factor this home has been impeccably renovated employing the highest quality fixtures and fittings, creating a luxurious and contemporary haven for families craving space. Occupying a large 700m2 block this stately home faces a permanent nature reserve that provides an idyllic outlook.
- Freshly tiled entry porch with stunning new double door entry that opens to reveal a fully renovated interior, starting with striking timber look tiled floors that are on trend.
- A flowing, open floor plan with the magnificent new kitchen taking centre stage. With a huge island bench that boasts a host of soft close drawers and a sought after butler's pantry there is plenty of features to appreciate. Finished with 40mm stone benches, mirror splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop and more it's the hub of the home.
- The main living area has a contemporary layout with a fireplace, built-in shelving and bar with fridge, it's conducive to modern living.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a generous dining area featuring a beautiful barn door that slides open to the incredible home theatre.
- Enjoy watching your favourite blockbuster movie with family and friends from the comfort of your own Gold Class theatre. The large screen and projector will provide a true cinematic experience, and the luxurious ambience is first class.
- Additional living space is provided upstairs and perfectly caters to families who desire additional living space for the kids.
- There are four well-proportioned bedrooms with robes, the master featuring an ensuite and fitted walk-in robe.
- The main bathroom has been fully renovated and features a free standing bath and separate toilet. The ensuite mirrors the same modern tones all fully tiled with floating vanities. In addition there is a downstairs powder room, that is NEW and elegantly styled.
- The large home office will delight those who work from home, or it could easily make a 5th bedroom, being so spacious.
- Excellent car parking with an auto double garage with internal access plus wide side access with gated entry to a covered carport/pergola which could suit boat or trailer parking, or up to two additional vehicles, making it perfect for tradies or car enthusiasts.
- The backyard will delight those who love to entertain, with a quality covered alfresco complete with built-in gas BBQ.
- The solar heated, salt water inground pool occupies a private corner of the yard. There is still plenty of grass yard for the kids to run around making this a very balanced property.
- The interior has been freshly painted throughout, with all new floor coverings, LED downlights and plantation shutters that add a contemporary elegance.
- Additional features include ducted air, ducted vacuum, video intercom, alarm and gas outlet for heating.
- An extremely pleasant location, with a lovely serene outlook over bush land and just a stroll to sought after local schools including the Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, (350m) Rouse Hill High School (600m) and Ironbark Ridge Primary School (850m).
Just minutes from Rouse Hill Town where a cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits, courtesy of a plethora of restaurants, cafes, specialty shops, and cinemas. The North West Rail link will commence in 2019 providing additional public transport into the CBD. Conversely you will relish the bushland walking tracks that wind around the estate and meander alongside the delightful Caddies Creek Reserve and park, the perfect way to unwind after a busy week. Yes you can have the best of both worlds, and it's right here at Wellgate Ave.