If you love the idea of being just a short stroll to all amenities including the local school, the location of this gem will really appeal. Neat as a pin, with a child friendly backyard, and directly across the road from Aberdour Reserve, this is a great location to raise a family.
- Set well back from the street courtesy of the wide, council maintained nature strip.
- Two living areas that caters for families beginning with a lounge room off the entrance, introducing quality timber flooring.
- The family and dining space overlooks the backyard with a gas outlet for heating and split system air.
- Lovingly renovated kitchen with stone benches and splashback, and s/s appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher. There is an excellent vantage point over the backyard which is ideal if you have young children.
- Master bedroom at the front of the home with its own ensuite complete with bath and separate shower and walk-in robe. It also features split system air and ceiling fan for year round comfort.
- Three other bedrooms all with mirrored sliding robes and generous proportions sharing a main bathroom that's pristine and modern.
- Outside you will enjoy the huge pitched pergola with a private aspect, the perfect spot for your morning coffee. It overlooks the easy care level yard that has plenty of room for swing sets and/or trampoline.
- Double garage with drive thru access, internal access and one auto door.
- NBN internet.
- Carpet free home to suit allergy sufferers, and no stairs making it perfect for downsizers.
- The convenient position cannot be understated with bus stop at your doorstep, the shopping village at the end of the street, the park with kiddies playground across the road and Rouse Hill Public School just 300 metres level walk. Also within walking distance is a fantastic dog park, numerous medical centres, dentists, restaurants and cafes. You can even walk to The Fiddler and The Australian Brewery for a great family night out.
This home presents a wonderful opportunity to live comfortably in the heart of Rouse Hill and have all amenities at your disposal. It's just 1.8km to the Rouse Hill Town Centre where the North-West Rail Link will commence operation in May 2019.