This beautifully presented home simply oozes charm and character and you will delight in entertaining family and friends with ease. The location is super convenient, with bus at door and an easy level walk to the local public school.
- Stylish timber floors flow from the entry foyer to the two living areas towards the front of the home.
- A contemporary configuration with a fantastic living space that features bi-fold doors that open to the pergola, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow ideal for entertaining.
- Separate lounge area ideal as a kids retreat.
- Phenomenal new kitchen, the height of elegance, finished with quality stone benchtops with waterfall edge and stone splashback. Boasting new appliances including a gas cooktop and concealed rangehood, soft close drawers, dishwasher and generous pantry this is a space the family chef will revel in.
- Spacious open plan dining that flows onto a separate rumpus, generously proportioned.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite, and the remaining 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes and have been recently re-carpeted.
- The main bathroom is absolutely pristine, with new toilet suite.
- The backyard hosts a large pitched pergola, with low maintenance lawn, side access and garden shed.
- Double garage with internal access (one auto door), ducted air, and downlights throughout.
With loads of street appeal, this home is perfect for young families being just a 650m level walk to Rouse Hill Primary School, and retirees will appreciate the bus stop at your doorstep.