Perched on the high side of a peaceful pocket of Kellyville Ridge this stunning dual level home features light filled living spaces, and generous accommodation to suit a large family who appreciate low maintenance living without compromise on space. You will enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to an array of shops, schools and amenities including bus transport.
- A highly desirable north facing frontage, with a large balcony maximising the wonderful aspect.
- Contemporary entry door into a tiled foyer that opens to a sumptuous formal lounge and adjacent dining room, with generous windows admitting plenty of natural light.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, elegant mosaic splashback, and new appliances including a gas cook top and double drawer dishwasher.
- The kitchen overlooks the open plan meals space and family room with floor to ceiling windows, capturing views of the lovely backyard.
- The downstairs also features a study or potential 6th bedroom, alongside a fully tiled powder room and generous laundry.
- The upper level features a king size master bedroom with a walk-in robe and elegant, fully tiled ensuite. In addition there are 4 other queen sized bedrooms featuring built-in robes.
- In addition there is a study nook with access to the balcony, providing a quiet space to work or study.
- Outside you will delight in the expansive covered entertaining area with a gas outlet for your BBQ, ideal for year round use, with a level lawn and low maintenance gardens.
- Double auto garage with backyard access.
- Additional features: Ducted air conditioning, gas heating, under stair storage, and linen storage.
This home has been quality constructed by a private builder and presentation is first class. Advantageously positioned between Stanhope Village and The Ponds Shopping Centre, you can walk to bus transport, and there is a host of schools, both public and private in close proximity. As of May 2019 the North-West Rail Link will commence operation and you will have easy access to Kellyville Station from this address.