Promising impeccable contemporary living for a growing family, this elegant home offers abundant space and is the epitome of refined yet functional family living. Set in the highly esteemed Highlands Estate it's a short walk to the revered Ironbark Ridge Primary School, Our Lady of the Angels Primary Catholic School and Rouse Hill High School. With buses mere meters away you can enjoy close proximity to all the desirable amenities required for a modern lifestyle.
- Double door entry into a tiled foyer that steps down into a sunken living room with timber floors
- The charming formal dining conservatory offers plenty of character courtesy of the high ceilings and there is direct access to the kitchen
- The kitchen will appeal to the serious chef, with double Electrolux oven with separate grill, gas cooktop and dishwasher. The island bench provided additional food preparation space and there is oodles of storage including a pantry
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the relaxed dining space that flows onto a rumpus room, with a sitting area
- The upper level hosts a large living area with bay windows
- The generously scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and the large master also boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- The private study is tucked away next to a full third bathroom and could be used as the 5th bedroom
- The backyard is supremely private with a huge covered entertainment area
- Triple garage with auto door and internal access, plus the third garage boasts drive-thru access to a large concrete utilities area tucked out of sight of the entertaining area
- Ducted air, gas outlets, water tank, solar panels, fitted laundry, vast storage throughout
Enjoying a premier location on the high side of the street, surrounded by the best of the Highlands lifestyle, this home is the perfect position, just a short stroll to beautiful waterside parks, Rouse Hill Town Centre and excellent transport options.