It's not often that a property ticks all the boxes, but this is one of them. This large home sits on a generous 711sqm parcel of land, and features the pool and pergola most families crave, without sacrificing precious yard.
- Four living areas of spacious proportions, including one on the upper level, giving you plenty of options to set up your home theatre or billiard table.
- The kitchen offers gas cooking, corner pantry and a dishwasher with a large breakfast bar overlooking the meals space.
- The bedrooms are all queen sized and the oversized master features his 'n her walk-in robes and spacious ensuite with double vanity.
- The main bathroom is light filled and has a separate toilet, plus there is a powder room on the lower level.
- Ample storage throughout, including a walk-in storage room, linen press and under stair storage available.
- There is a decent sized office off the tiled entry foyer, ideal for working from home.
- Outside is a large pergola entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool that has provision for solar.
- Plenty of side access available on both sides of the home, perfect if you have a boat, van or trailer to accommodate securely off the street.
- The auto double garage has internal access, plus convenient drive-thru access to the rear yard that's highly regarded.
- Ducted air plus split system, solar panels for cost effective electricity and gas outlets.
Set in a whisper quiet location this home is substantial and provides the perfect canvas for a new family to further update and contemporise. Just an 800m walk to Rouse Hill Primary School or 1.1km to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, this home is ready for a new family to love.