This pristine family home is a pleasure to inspect. Located in a quiet street, yet just minutes to all amenities it faces a huge reserve so you can enjoy a very serene outlook but your family can take advantage of the wide open spaces without the maintenance hassle.
- Elegant porcelain floor tiles to the lower level living areas with under floor heating (4 zones) to keep you cosy during the cooler months
- Formal lounge and dining/study with contemporary quality carpeting and an outlook over the reserve
- Cool and crisp white kitchen with granite benchtops, corner pantry, gas cook top and breakfast bar
- Open plan family meals space that opens to a separate rumpus room overlooking the backyard
- Quality covered entertaining area with pitched and lined ceiling featuring down lights and ceiling fan overlooking the emerald green expanse of level yard, ideal for youngsters and the gardens are manicured to perfection
- Four bedrooms upstairs with robes, the master featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Pristine main bathroom with neutral colour scheme
- Downstairs powder room and laundry with external access
- Auto double lock up garage and alarm
- Ducted air to the upper level and two reverse cycle split system air conditioners adequately service the lower level
An added element to the beauty of this location is its convenience to all amenities. While whisper quiet, it's a short walk to Playdays Pre-School and Long Day Care Centre. It also offers easy access to the primary school, and you can use the local walking tracks that take you safely to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park), Rouse Hill Shopping Village, and specialist services are like doctors and dentists etc are also within walking distance.