This spectacular single level home boasts first class presentation and has been renovated from top to toe with no expense spared by our fastidious and houseproud owners. Nestled in a family-friendly cul-de-sac and facing lush parkland equipped with playground and BBQ facilities, the location is second to none.
- Two generous living spaces to cater for families, making it easy to relax and entertain. The front living room overlooks the cul-de-sac and park beyond whilst the rumpus room at the rear overlooks the pool.
- The sparkling new kitchen is on- trend and finished with polyurethane cabinetry and stone benchtops with a contemporary splashback. The updated appliances include a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- The dining space is conveniently positioned adjacent to the kitchen as is the study zone, a versatile space to work or relax, with bay windows offering a delightful aspect over the yard.
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and robes, with the master featuring a walk-in robe and new, fully tiled ensuite with feature tiling and IXL fan/heater.
- The main bathroom is light and airy and has also been fully renovated and features a free-standing bath and IXL fan/heater.
- The generous laundry with built-in linen cupboards leads out to the utilities area with clothesline, privately tucked away from the entertaining area, as is the large garden shed.
- Quality entertaining deck covered with a pitched pergola that overlooks the level backyard with established landscaping that gives you privacy, and enough space for the kids to kick a ball.
- The large inground pool with elegant glass fence and shade canopy will provide the family and friends with hours of fun in the warmer months.
- The recently resurfaced long and wide driveway leads to the auto double garage with new, modern profile doors and internal access.
- Get the kids enjoying the outdoors and take advantage of the park with playground literally at your doorstep. The safe cul-de-sac location gives you added peace of mind.
- Freshly painted throughout with new carpets, LED downlights and plantation shutters, this is a property you will be proud to call home.
- Creature comforts include 2 zone Daikin ducted air, security alarm with 5 external cameras, gas outlet, quality timber floors and 5kw high quality solar panels to slash your electricity bills.
It's a mere hop skip and jump to bus transport, local primary and high schools, sporting facilities and the ever popular Rouse Hill Town Centre where the North-West Rail is scheduled to commence in May of this year.