This family friendly home is situated in a wonderfully ambient position at the end of a no through road and directly facing a public reserve that centres around Stoddart Park, which features a fabulous playground for the little ones and loads of space for them to run around or even cycle.
- Contemporary entry door into a spacious foyer with tiling that flows throughout the living spaces
- Lounge/dining room with sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, s/s appliances including BOSCH dishwasher, gas cooking and pantry with a breakfast bar overlooking the light filled family/meals area
- Master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three other bedrooms with mirrored sliding built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access, one remote door and roller door access to the backyard
- Large outdoor entertaining area covered by a pitched pergola overlooking the kids cubby house with slide
- Low maintenance back yard with garden shed
- Year round comfort thanks to 2 x split system air conditioning units, and ceiling fans in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
- Carpet free home, ideal for allergy sufferers and perfectly low maintenance.
From here it's an easy stroll to John Palmer Primary School and The Ponds Shopping Centre with marquee tenant Woolworths and a host of cafes and speciality stores. Just 3km away is the bustling Rouse Hill Town Centre, home to the future North West Rail Link as well as cinemas, restaurants, library and more. If you prefer bus transport there is a bus stop 400m away on Conrad Rd for added convenience.