This magnificent Eden Brae home is elegantly perched on the high side of a quiet street, on a generous 747m2 block, with pleasant views of Caddies Creek and the adjacent, council maintained reserve. With first class presentation this home showcases an immaculate sense of style and spaciousness.
- Light filled formal living spaces located off the tiled entry foyer.
- Contemporary kitchen finished with stone benchtops and subway tile splashback and featuring a 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, pantry and generous double-door fridge cavity with plenty of bench space, overlooking light-filled meals atrium.
- Generous casual living areas downstairs, including a tiled family TV room plus a separate carpeted media room.
- Palatial master bedroom, with walk-in robe leading through to ensuite with dual vanity and private toilet, sitting retreat and large windows to take in the district views.
- Three other well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and blinds.
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower.
- Spacious study and powder room downstairs.
- Generous laundry with built-in linen cupboard and ample storage for second fridge/freezer.
- Beautiful established gardens with plenty of level grassed yard and featuring a large inground pool.
- Double garage with high ceilings and internal access.
- Ducted air, ducted vacuum, gas points.
- Idyllically located in the prestigious Highlands Estate with access to the nearby parklands including a network of cycle and walking paths, wonderful children's playground and picnic facilities.
Walking distance to an array of quality schools including Our Lady of the Angels Primary School, and just minutes away from Rouse Hill Town Centre, sporting grounds and major transport links (including Rouse Hill station), this location is superb.