Situated in a tranquil pocket of Kellyville bordering a bush reserve at the rear, this distinctive and spacious home oozes character. Quality constructed by Bernard Homes using limestone bricks, and featuring designer elements including cathedral ceilings and stunning timber floors, this home spans three levels with the potential of self-contained accommodation for adult children/in-laws or guests.
- Charming street presence with established gardens and a private courtyard at the front of the home that makes for a welcoming entry.
- Double doors open to the light and airy foyer with soaring ceiling and strategically placed windows allowing for an abundance of natural light, highlighting the winding staircase.
- The expansive formal lounge room is located off the tiled foyer and provides an elegant space to relax.
- Preparing family meals in the contemporary kitchen won't be a chore with the private bush backdrop that will sooth and calm away the daily stresses. With ample storage and preparation space, it features a gas cooktop with canopy rangehood, Blanco wall oven and Miele dishwasher and boasts an elegant stone finish.
- The open plan casual living and dining space sits adjacent to the kitchen and features polished hardwood timber floors that create a seamless flow out to the covered deck. This generous entertaining area benefits from the magnificent uninterrupted outlook over the verdant backyard, towards the bush reserve beyond.
- The entry level is completed by a huge 5th bedroom with built-in robes, auto double garage with internal access, large fitted laundry and a powder room.
- The upper level accommodation consists of four spacious bedrooms. The North facing master bedroom boasts gracious proportions and is flooded with light. The walk-in robe and elegant ensuite are spacious and practical.
- Three other bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with convenient laundry chute and separate toilet, and the landing is home to an open study nook.
- The lower most level is occupied by a 6th bedroom with built-in robe, full third bathroom, and a generous multi-purpose room finished with hardwood timber flooring. This third living space could be used as a billiard room, media room, or kids retreat. With its own access it makes for perfect guest/in-law/teenage accommodation.
- The backyard is lush and level with an abundance of native shrubs that attract local birdlife and boasts enough space for kids to safely kick a ball. The privacy aspect offered by the reserve at rear will be most welcome and you will feel miles from the hustle and bustle.
- Storage options include under stair storage, linen storage, fitted laundry and a large excavated under house storage area.
- Split system air, ceiling fans, gas outlets for heating, insulation including garage and garage door.
- Peace of mind with a Termimesh system around the perimeter.
Occupying a picturesque and quiet location, with parklands a few metres away, you will be only minutes to modern conveniences such as an array of schools, shops and transport options. Well-appointed and exceptionally maintained with new carpet, fresh paint the attention to detail will impress. If you are looking for a standout, signature home that exudes warmth and charm, an inspection will enchant.