Well located within walking distance of William Clarke College and Sherwood Ridge Public School, sits this immaculately presented family home. This desirable neighbourhood is home to some of the district's finest homes, and the close proximity to Castle Hill CBD makes it highly sought after.
- Loads of kerb appeal, enhanced by the manicured grounds and fresh paintwork.
- Bright and contemporary finishes, achieved using a light, neutral colour palette that is complemented by the natural light that floods the living areas.
- Tiled entry foyer off which runs the master bedroom complete with built-in robes featuring mirrored sliding doors, immaculate, fully tiled ensuite and ceiling fan.
- Living room with log burning combustion fireplace and access to the covered entertaining deck, adjacent to the dining space.
- Stylish kitchen featuring Smeg appliances including dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar.
- Convenient casual meals area beside the kitchen, that flows towards to large family room.
- This light and airy casual living zone is soaked with natural light, and features access to both the backyard and the entertaining deck.
- The three other bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans occupy their own zone and share a crisp main bathroom, with pristine white tiling.
- The backyard is lush and private with a paved terrace, the ideal place to relax with a morning coffee, enjoying the tranquil trickle of the water feature.
- When entertaining the quality deck with pitched pergola is the ideal space to host family and friends.
- Creature comforts include reverse cycle split system air, gas outlet for heating, and front door intercom.
- Double lock up garage with internal access, one with remote door.
- Quality finished abound with plantation shutters, LED downlights and upgraded light switches. Recently repainted inside and out, the presentation if flawless.
This home is bound to hold much appeal to discerning families, young professionals and empty nesters who want to downsize but without compromising on quality. Close to all amenities, including schools, an array of shops, sporting fields and Castle Hill CBD, you can't afford to miss this one.