Situated in a quiet street in a highly sought after pocket you'll find this charming single level that has benefited from a recent makeover. Families will love the proximity to the local schools and empty nesters/downsizers will appreciate the easy access to the Town Centre and public transport.
- Freshly tiled entry foyer that opens to a formal lounge room and separate formal dining room
- Contemporary casual living space that's home to the updated Caesarstone kitchen glass splashback, dishwasher, generous island bench and featuring soft close drawers. Timber floors grace the space creating a modern and functional area to relax with the family.
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes with the master positioned ideally at the rear of the home so you can fully embrace the peace and quiet. It also features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom boasts convenient separate toilet and the laundry has external access
- Auto double garage with internal access and very useful drive-thru access plus side access is also available
- Spacious covered pergola accessed from the family room with a very private aspect overlooking the low maintenance yard
- Ducted air throughout, alarm, recently replaced carpet and paint
Overall this is a tremendous package for those who want a desirable Rouse Hill address that's walking distance to an array of pleasant parks, ovals and sporting fields, primary and high schools and easily accessible to the North West Rail Link. Nearby shops include Aldi and IGA at Rouse Hill Shopping Village alongside several restaurants and eateries. Medical and dental facilities are also within easy walking distance.