Located in a quiet street directly opposite bushland and within minutes stroll to public transport, shops and schools this youthful town house has been impeccably designed, with luxurious finishes in a small complex of only 12 known as Lethbridge Rise.
- Quality kitchen finished with 2 pac cabinetry with timber features, stone benchtops, glass splashback and s/s Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher. It also boasts soft close doors and drawers with a microwave cavity and under mount sink.
- Open plan living and dining filled with natural light and finished with washed oak timber flooring.
- Sliding doors allow for a flow between indoor and outdoor living, opening to the masterfully landscaped and private courtyard, with paved entertaining area.
- Four bedrooms, with plush carpeting, ceiling fans and oak built in robes with mirrored sliding doors are located on the upper level.
- The master bedroom features an elegant ensuite with shaving cabinet, and the main bathroom is fully tiled in quality Travertine impression tiles and features European style matte black tapware. In addition there is a downstairs powder room for convenience.
- Single remote garage with rear roller door access to the backyard.
- Daikin two zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Energy efficient downlights throughout and quality blinds to all windows.
- Internal laundry and linen cupboard.
- Easy access to train transport with Werrington Station just a 2 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Lethbridge Rise. There is a bus stop on John Oxley Ave just a 2 minute walk from this location also.
- Nepean Hospital and Penrith CBD only a 14 minutes drive away.
- Kingswood TAFE and Dunheved Golf Course within easy reach.
- In addition the location is just a 20 minute drive from the proposed airport.
- The entire complex has been thoughtfully designed and quality built with premium finishes and masterfully landscaped gardens creating an idyllic streetscape that will appeal to many.
Werrington is set for unprecedented growth as it neighbours St Marys Rail corridor to the new Western Sydney airport, Western Sydney University and the orbital road corridors.