Set in a quiet street only a short and level stroll to Rouse Hill Public School, child care facilities, Rouse Hill Village Shops, recreational fields and bus transport, this home has a family friendly backyard with a sunny Northerly aspect.
- Spacious formal living room featuring floating floorboards.
- Neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher, and featuring good bench space and storage, overlooking the backyard.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a light filled family/meals area with direct access to backyard.
- The lower level also features a powder room and laundry with external access.
- The upper level has been recarpeted, and features four bedrooms, the generous master boasts a walk-in robe and large ensuite.
- The other three bedrooms are well proportioned, all with built in robes.
- The sun drenched backyard is very private and boasts an undercover entertaining area, the ideal spot to relax and watch the kids at play.
- Double lock up garage with convenient internal access.
- Reverse cycle ducted air and gas outlet.
Rouse Hill is burgeoning, and with the arrival of the superb Metro Rail Link it continues to grow in popularity. Here is your chance to secure a piece of real estate in a desirable suburb in the evergreen Hills District.