Looking for space for the family to enjoy? With a huge grassy backyard at your disposal the kids can get off their devices and embrace the great outdoors. Plenty of room for swing sets and trampolines, and you can relax under the massive pergola and watch all the action.
- Expansive interiors beginning with the carpeted formal lounge and adjacent formal dining spaces off the entry.
- Generous tiled family room that flows towards the rumpus room, providing that much needed second living area for families to spread out.
- The neat and tidy kitchen with pyrolytic Smeg oven and gas cooktop boasts a large breakfast bar in the hub of the home.
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms with robes. The master located at the front of the home features a walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan. Three other bedrooms occupy a separate wing, all with built-in robes and one other with a ceiling fan. They share a main bathroom with separate toilet.
- The outside is an entertainer's delight, courtesy of the large covered pergola with ample room to host family BBQ's and get-togethers.
- The backyard is sprawling, and houses a large garden shed, but there is still ample room to add a pool (STCA) with yard left over to kick a ball.
- With auto double garage with internal access and wide gated side access there is additional parking for trailers and the like. In addition there is a bonus storage room off the garage that is sure to come in handy.
- The home also comes with split system air, and downlights to the casual living spaces.
- Easy access to the Metro Rail Link, Rouse Hill Town Centre and of course schools, childcare, parks and more.
The first class location of this property cannot be denied. Set in a prestigious cul-de-sac it's just a 50m walk to the picturesque local park with kid's playground, and walking tracks are available at your doorstep.