30 Carmelita Cct Rouse Hill
Contact agent for details
SOLD by James Holvander. Call James on 0411 330 208 for your professional appraisal.
Lovingly maintained by particular owners this delightful home is set in a whisper quiet, and family friendly location. The low maintenance grounds will appeal to downsizers or busy young executives, and the proximity to an array of quality schools makes this an attractive option for growing families.
- Tiled entry foyer with access to the auto double garage
- Two distinct living and dining spaces, with the formal carpeted lounge and dining room, sectioned off from the casual living zone of the home.
- The kitchen features some recent remodelling with granite benches, new splashback tiling and cook top. It includes a dishwasher, pantry and ample storage
- The generous tiled meals area is open plan to the family/rumpus room, providing that much appreciated second living area.
- Accommodation consists of a master bedroom with ceiling fan and complete with walk in robe and ensuite strategically positioned at the front of the home. The other 3 bedrooms with robes share their own wing towards the rear, alongside the main bathroom.
- Both the ensuite and the bathroom feature granite topped vanities.
- The outdoor alfresco is very private and is surrounded by lush greenery, creating a relaxing haven to entertain. There is an open paved patio that leads to the manageable rear yard with garden shed.
- Creature comforts include a 3 zone ducted air conditioning system and alarm and the interior of the home has been recently repainted.
With the imminent commencement of the North West Metro Link now is the time to jump in quick to secure your piece of prime real estate within easy reach of all amenities.
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.