If you are dreaming of a large family home and location is a paramount consideration, look no further than this dual level property set in a whisper quiet position near bushland and tranquil walking tracks. Currently occupied by the original owners there is plenty of scope to add your own brand of taste to compliment the location and large floorplan.
- Entry foyer finished with Jarrah timber floorboards
- A host of living spaces beginning with the formal lounge and dining room off the entry foyer
- Separate rumpus room, perfect for everyday living
- Granite kitchen with gas cooking, Asko dishwasher, corner pantry and breakfast bar overlooking the tiled meals solarium and adjacent family room, overlooking the verdant backyard.
- Generous upstairs living room with access to the covered front verandah that captures the natural bushland just metres away.
- The master bedroom features double door entry, retreat/sitting area, walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and corner bath.
- The other three bedrooms are queen sized and share a main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Additional downstairs study and powder room.
- The backyard is home to a large inground pool, established gardens and shrubs and plenty of lawn for the kids and pets to enjoy.
- Ducted air, 2 gas outlets for heating.
- Auto double garage with drive thru access to the backyard.
This is a stunning lifestyle location. Literally steps away you have access to bushland walking/cycling tracks that meander around the estate, making this a magical location enjoyed by only a handful. Despite feeling a million miles from the hustle and bustle there are schools, parks and playing fields within walking distance, and it's a mere 3km to the Rouse Hill Town Centre, home of the future North-West Rail Link set to commence operation in May 2019.