If you are seeking a substantial family home that offers space both inside and out this property will excite. Generous in proportion, and positioned on a mammoth block in a quiet location, it's desirably close to schools and convenient to transport. This is a rare opportunity for the savvy family who recognise value.
- A beautiful, inviting facade with stunning double entry door featuring striking leadlight glass panels that opens to a gracious foyer introducing easy car floor boards that flow throughout the casual living spaces
- Immaculately kept and spacious formal lounge and dining space with bay windows and elegant window furnishings
- Sleek, stylish and contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stunning mosaic splashback feature, loads of storage space, 900mm Omega freestanding oven with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and space for your double door fridge.
- A casual dining solarium overlooks the rear yard
- Open plan family room plus a large rumpus room
- Generous study, or potential 5th bedroom with a full bathroom on the lower level
- Versatile upstairs living area, ideal for families who appreciate the added space
- Large master suite boasting his and hers mirrored robes and ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, plus a bright and airy family bathroom with separate toilet
- The rear yard is a haven for the whole family to enjoy. With a large covered pergola with gas outlet that sits adjacent to the sparkling, inground pool, you will be perfectly set up for Summer entertaining.
- The expansive level lawn is a sight to behold and offers plenty of space for the kids to run about and enjoy being outdoors.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout for ultimate comfort
- Oversized double garage with workshop, plus internal access
Nestled in a private location, just 450m from Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School, this home is bound to be a crowd pleaser.