This grand and sophisticated home is enviably positioned with the rear and side boundary adjacent to a verdant bushland reserve and only one neighbour, guaranteeing you privacy and serenity. Truly an entertainer's home it has been designed to maximise enjoyment of the beautiful vista, with a resort quality backyard featuring a sparkling inground pool.
- Signature Clarendon Edgewater design with 2600mm ceiling height to the ground floor, adding to the aura of spaciousness, and occupying an impressive 835m2 block.
- Grand double door entrance that showcases the designer staircase with feature porcelain floor tiles.
- Sumptuous formal lounge and dining room with plantation shutters.
- Stunning Alno German kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops with waterfall edges, glass splashback and loads of soft close drawers. The storage is fantastic with pull-out storage systems everywhere you look and integrated bin. It features a plumbed French door refrigerator, integrated dishwasher, Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop and multi-function wall oven with separate convection microwave, externally ducted canopy range hood and under mount double sink.
- Open plan casual dining atrium and family room with bush views and bi-fold doors opening to the large deck. With surround sound and cabling connecting this room and the outdoor TV to Foxtel, every creature comfort has been considered.
- The quality entertaining deck is the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of coffee and appreciate the wonderful native bird life. Fully finished in solid Merbau with a high loft colourbond roof with four skylights allowing for plenty of natural light. It offers a private and uninterrupted bush aspect, where you can watch the kids or pets roam and appreciate the serenity. Strip lighting and handmade hanging Moroccan lamps create the perfect ambience for entertaining and you could easily host a party for 50 or more.
- Fully automated Chemigem concrete inground pool with a Jetvac dual pump pool cleaner and a Gemtex interior by Award Pools. It has provision for a heat pump if desired, although the pool is positioned to receive plenty of sun all day, making the water temperature ambient. Finished to a resort standard with stunning water feature, surrounded by travertine tiles with accents, (cool to walk on any time of the day) and enclosed by glass fencing. The adjacent sun deck is finished with astroturf, making it low maintenance and it's a private spot to soak up the sun.
- Fully fitted, customised laundry with no expense spared, finished with stone benches, soft close cabinetry, LED lighting and built-in laundry basket. It has direct access to the deck, home to the Brabantia washing line (encased in a brushed aluminium enclosure so no unsightly washing lines on the property).
- Huge study with storage (potentially a 5th bedroom) and full bathroom on the lower floor, plus under stair storage.
- Upstairs lounge/cinema room with a projector and remote controlled, drop-down theatre screen.
- The master suite includes elegant pendant lighting with bedside light switches, complete with USB charging points, a sitting area, covered balcony and walk-in robe. The ensuite is spacious and fully tiled with corner spa bath, frameless glass shower, new toilet suite, upgraded double vanity with soft close cabinetry, stone tops and splashback and built-in laundry basket. The large mirror slides open to reveal convenient storage shelves, with LED lighting.
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms with robes and bedroom 2 features plantation shutters.
- The main bathroom boasts a frameless glass shower and customised double vanity with soft close cabinetry and similar storage mirror. The new toilet is separate.
- No expense has been spared to create a warm and inviting haven, with new plush carpeting throughout, with Dunlop 15mm underlay, new LED lighting and the home has been fully repainted inside and out including the newly resealed and repainted roof with new flashing.
- 4 zone reverse cycle ducted air, alarm, full insulation, and internal and 2 x external gas outlets, Rinnai Infinity hot water, tinted windows to the upper level and auto double garage.
- Professionally landscaped with sandstone retaining walls, remote controlled floor lighting, garden power points, new driveway, Merbau side entry gates, and established shrubs and hedging, all on fully automatic electronic irrigation. The front courtyard enjoys the morning sun with tranquil water feature and there is a large custom made garden shed, tucked away at the side of the home.
With a Highlands Ridge address, the credentials of this property are first rate. The location is supremely quiet, and the quality of the surrounding properties is of a high calibre. You have parks and walking tracks at your doorstep, ensuring you lead an active, and healthy lifestyle. Buyers with an eye for quality will be dazzled by this impressive family home that exudes quality and all improvements have been carried out using the best materials available, to ensure construction is solid.