Positioned in the prestigious Highlands Estate, this beautiful home oozes character, and has been owner occupied until now. You will enjoy being close to sports parks, reserves, quality schools such as Ironbark Ridge Public School, Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Rouse Hill High School, and a stone's throw away from the popular Rouse Hill Town Centre and the North West Metro link.
- Spacious entry foyer, flowing through to the combined formal lounge and dining room
- Lovely timber kitchen with updated stone benchtops and glass splashback, gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and backyard views to keep an eye on the kids.
- Flowing on from the kitchen is an open plan family area.
- Separate rumpus room that could be utilised as a theatre room.
- Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms with built-in robes. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite.
- The main bathroom has been renovated and is complete with a corner bath.
- There is also a dedicated study on the lower level, and serviced by a complete third bathroom.
- Moving outside, you are greeted with a huge covered entertaining area, as well as a child-friendly level backyard.
- A triple garage, with internal and drive through access, as well as a large driveway for additional parking.
- Additional features include: Ducted air conditioning, alarm and side access.
A quality home on a block of this size is a rare combination in the prestigious Highlands Estate, so do not delay your inspection.