You will enjoy this whisper quiet location that is a pleasant walking distance to the local primary school, IGA shopping village, bus transport and parklands. The home well-presented and practical, with no carpet throughout, making it low maintenance and ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Lounge room introducing floating timber floors that flow up the stairs to the entire upper level.
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and generous pantry overlooking the level backyard, so you can keep an eye on the kids as they play.
- Tiled and open plan meals/family area that could be configured a number of versatile ways depending on your lifestyle with a gas outlet for heating.
- Four good sized bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, bedroom 2 with mirrored sliding robes.
- The master bedroom has its own ensuite, while the main bathroom with neutral tones services the other three bedrooms.
- Convenient third toilet downstairs.
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access.
- Ducted air, blinds throughout, and double door linen storage and under stair storage available.
- The pitched pergola overlooks the perfectly level rear yard with room for a trampoline for the kids, and there is good side access available if needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, young professionals or savvy investors to secure property in the increasingly popular Rouse Hill where the Metro link to the CBD is now in operation.