Sitting in a quiet street just a stone's throw from the local cycling/walking track and accompanying reserve you will discover this gem of a home with generous proportions inside and out.
- Huge formal lounge and dining off the tiled entry foyer
- Generous U-shaped kitchen with loads of bench space and corner pantry
- Open plan family room and meals solarium overlooking the backyard
- Separate rumpus/home theatre room
- Additional upstairs living with a TV/sitting room that leads to four generous bedrooms with robes
- Master bedroom has a huge ensuite with double vanity and a walk-in robe
- Main bathroom also boasts a double vanity
- Study off the entry foyer
- Auto double garage with drive thru access to the backyard
- Massive pergola entertaining area overlooking the expansive and level yard, ideal for families
- Ducted air and alarm
Walking distance to the local shopping village, Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park), day care centre and esteemed primary school, this is a delightful home for the growing family.