Set in an unbeatable location, you are an easy walk to Seven Hills train station, convenient access to the M4, M2 and M7, as well as being close to the bus interchange. Close proximity to local shops, parks and sporting facilities, as well as quality schools including Baulkham Hills Selective High School and Girraween Selective High School.
- A wide tiled entry, opening to 9ft ceilings and light-filled interiors
- Impressive theatre room for a true cinematic experience
- Living spaces include a tiled dining and living space with built-in shelving and backyard access
- Stunning timber kitchen, equipped with dishwasher and plenty of bench space
- Accommodation comprises of five double sized bedrooms with built-in robes. The fifth bedroom is located on the lower level, and is perfect for in-law or guest accommodation, while the master bedroom on the upper level features a walk-in robe, ensuite, study nook and sunny wrap around balcony
- Upstairs rumpus room with built-in storage. Perfect for a home office or play area for the kids
- Low maintenance paved backyard, featuring a large covered pergola, a second kitchen with gas cooking and double sink, as well as an established self-sufficient vegetable garden
- Automatic double garage with high ceilings, as well as a separate carport on the side of the home.
- Additional features include: Ducted air conditioning, as well as a split system in the fifth bedroom, ducted vacuum, alarm, skylight, decorative cornices and plenty of storage throughout
Be quick to snap up this amazing home in a fantastic location.