Would you like to leave the car at home and walk to the shops? Are you seeking a home that is convenient to everything? This lovely 2 storey home overlooking a pristine family friendly park will tick all the boxes, and as an added bonus also includes use of the community swimming pool, tennis court, club house and BBQ area.
- Formal living and dining area, boasting modern timber floor boards which continue throughout the lower level
- Good sized, well-kept and pleasing family kitchen with gas cooktop
- Separate informal living area, powder room and laundry
- Lovely glass brick feature as you walk up the staircase, allowing loads of natural light to shine through
- Master bedroom with private balcony overlooking the park opposite, complete with his & hers mirrored robes leading to a good-sized ensuite boasting corner bath and skylight
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms, both with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Light and bright family bathroom with another corner bath
- Stunning entertainment deck - the perfect place for a summer BBQ or alfresco dining
- Level yard with low-maintenance gardens
- Air conditioning
- Double garage with auto doors, plus additional space to park a 3rd vehicle securely
- Private entry from the rear of the property, with convenient electric gates for easy access
This fabulous home is located within walking distance Stanhope Shopping Village - one of the most popular shopping centres in the area, Stanhope Gardens Reserve, Blacktown Leisure Centre, Parklea markets and nearby local schools.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY FOR OPEN HOMES:
Turn off Stanhope Parkway into Sentry Drive, which leads into Watford Drive.
If you are using a GPS unit it will direct you to the driveway which leads to the REAR of the property. Please do not enter from the rear of the property. Instead, the best parking is on HILCOT or BRACKLEY street, or along Watford Drive and you can walk along the pathway of homes which face the park. 30 Watford Drive is the 4th house along on the right.
If you are parking on HILCOT or BRACKLEY street, then the property is the 2nd on the left as you walk down the pathway along the edge of the park.
The property is located at the opposite end of the park to Elmstree Street.