Immerse yourself in resort style living with this sophisticated single level residence that is not only spacious throughout, but boasts 6 car garaging for all your toys!
- The contemporary interior is flawlessly presented with a neutral colour scheme and showcases sophisticated elements including travertine floor tiles.
- The living zones are both expansive and distinct with a cosy carpeted formal living and dining, a remarkably proportioned family room and separate rumpus/media space that overlooks the backyard.
- Chefs will delight in the sleek renovated kitchen that boasts plenty of storage and preparation space and quality ILVE appliances including a 900mm free standing oven with 5 burner gas cooktop. It is complemented by stone benchtops for an elegant finish.
- The master bedroom is spacious and features both a walk-in robe and mirrored built-in robes. The accompanying renovated ensuite is the epitome of chic and is fully tiled.
- With ample accommodation including a large second bedroom boasting a walk-in robe, and with bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 all featuring built-in robes, there is space for a large family.
- The main bathroom has been renovated to the highest standard and features quality tiling, spa bath, and a stone top vanity. The convenient separate toilet is also fully tiled.
- The laundry is fitted and includes walk-in linen storage.
- Entertainers will rejoice when they sight the timber bi-fold doors that open out to the classy, cedar lined alfresco entertaining area that create a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, with the extensive use of travertine tiling.
- Whilst you dine alfresco you can appreciate the welcoming touch of the tropics with a Balinese inspired garden, complete with a thatched gazebo that houses the spa bath, a welcoming addition when entertaining or relaxing after a hard day's work.
- The triple garage with remote doors offers drive through access and there are further off street parking options with a covered and secure carport that provides space for a further 3 vehicles, or perhaps a trailer, van, boat or other toys. Alternatively this is a great space for the kids to utilise.
- Creature comforts include zoned ducted air, gas outlets, and ceiling fans.
Located just steps from Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park) and with bus at the door, the location is second to none for convenience, with Rouse Hill Public School and village shops all within walking distance, bus at the door and Rouse Hill Town Centre, and Metro just a short drive away. Single level homes of this quality are highly desirable, often sought and rarely found.