*** Currently Vacant and Open By Appointment. Call James on 0411 330 208. ***
This stunning apartment is located in the Star Kelly apartment building just steps from The North Village, with anchor tenant ALDI, an array of cafes and restaurants and speciality stores, making it super convenient.
- Hotel style lobby with intercom access direct to your Level 3 unit, and an elevator from the basement carpark providing you with a secure lifestyle
- Well-appointed and contemporary kitchen with stone benches, glass splashback, soft close drawers and Omega appliances including dishwasher
- Timber floorboards to the living area and bedrooms
- Master bedroom with sliding built-in robes, fully tiled ensuite with stone finishes and shaving cabinet and private, covered balcony
- Second bedroom with sliding built-in robes and access to the entertaining area
- Main bathroom fully tiled with free standing bath
- Oversized study/potential 3rd bedroom
- Internal laundry with Omega clothes dryer
- Oversized tiled balcony that's fully covered and perfect for entertaining guests and family alike
- Split system air conditioning to the living area and master bedroom
- Two secure car spaces and storage cage
- Prime location opposite North Village with ALDI and a host of eateries and wide variety of convenience stores.
- If you have school-aged children, within 3 km of Star Kelly there are 12 primary and secondary schools, of which William Clarke College is one of the most prestigious private schools in Sydney's North-West, ranking among the top 60 of NSW's private high schools, and only a 5 minute drive from Star Kelly 21. It is also walking distance to Hills Adventist College (300m).
- Just minutes' drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, North Square, Castle Hill Towers and Kellyville Plaza.
- Close to Norwest Business Park, and leisure and sporting centres.
- 3km to the Kellyville Metro station bringing you even greater convenience.
- Total Size: 146m2; internal 104m2, external 16m2, 2 car spaces 26m2
It is perfect for people wishing to live in a convenience centred suburb and it strikes the perfect balance between serenity and urban living.