Situated in a picturesque cul-de-sac, walking distance to Caddies Creek Reserve is this impeccable home with a sought after triple garage. Families will love not only the location but the abundance of living space.
- Tiled entry foyer that opens to the light filled formal lounge and dining room.
- Vogue kitchen with Caesarstone benches, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and canopy rangehood and oodles of storage. The three picture windows form a bay over the backyard so you can keep an eye on the kids.
- Family/meals area that opens to the rear yard and paved patio then steps down into a separate rumpus room.
- Upstairs is an additional sitting room ideal if you have children who crave their own space.
- The four bedrooms all have built-in robes. The master with bay window also boasts an ensuite with new toilet suite.
- The main bathroom is spacious and neutral with a separate toilet.
- Fully fitted home office with twin work stations, shelving, storage and display cabinets, ideal if you work from home.
- Generous pitched pergola tucked privately at the side of the home that you can use year round.
- The back yard has enough grassed yard for the kids to kick a ball and they will love the fantastic cubby house and jungle gym that will keep them amused for hours.
- The front yard is gated and provides even more space for the kids to enjoy as well as providing an added element of security.
- The man about the house is going to really appreciate the triple garage which is excellent for storage and handy if you have a trailer, boat or third vehicle.
- Low maintenance flooring, with a combination of tiles and contemporary look laminate timber. NO carpet throughout makes it idea for allergy sufferers.
- Ducted air, alarm, gas outlet for heating.
With the comfort of a family friendly cul-de-sac address you are a short stroll to the pleasant Caddies Creek Reserve. Here you can enjoy the walking tracks that meander along the water's edge and watch the kids feed the ducks. It's also conveniently located walking distance to schools, sports fields and bus transport, with your choice of shopping venues at your fingertips including the lively Rouse Hill Town Centre, home of the Metro Station.