Located a hop skip and jump to the esteemed Ironbark Ridge Public School (1km), Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro station (1.7km) and bus transit way (1.1km) lies this elegant single level home nestled in a young and quiet circuit.
- Wide entry foyer introducing large format porcelain tiles.
- Spacious, contemporary kitchen, quality finished with stone bench tops and glass splashback, and featuring a 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
- The generous island bench with undermount sinks overlooks the adjacent dining space and casual living zone.
- Carpeted home theatre with surround sound, ideal for family movie nights.
- Master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes that include storage drawers, and a fully tiled ensuite with oversized shower.
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms with built in robes occupy their own wing, featuring an open plan study.
- Elegant, fully tiled bathroom finished in neutral tones, and featuring a quality double vanity with stone top plus a powder room for guests, providing that convenient 3rd toilet with hand basin.
- Delightful tiled alfresco entertaining area with cedar lined ceiling, down lights and ceiling fan overlooking the low maintenance backyard.
- Double auto garage with internal access.
- Creature comforts include two zone ducted air, gas outlets inside and out, down lights, blinds and remote alarm.
This practical yet flowing floor plan will suit families as well as downsizers who don't want to compromise on quality. The location is superb, being walking distance to sought after amenities including the local IGA shopping village (1km) and an array of parklands including Caddies Creek Reserve with baseball and soccer field.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In line with government regulations we are currently unable to show our properties via open home inspections. In order to view a property you must contact the agent directly to book a private inspection.
Please carefully read our conditions of entry:
- If feeling unwell, particularly if experiencing flu like symptoms, please do not request an inspection at this point in time.
- Do not request an inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Please maintain social distancing and do not shake hands.
- Please practice safe hand hygiene.
- You will be requested to remove your shoes prior to entering and we will open all doors and turn on lights.
By following the social distancing requirements and the above conditions of entry, we are endeavouring to protect your health and safety which is paramount to us.