This location is superb for those who appreciate the convenience of being walking distance to the IGA Village shops, Rouse Hill Primary School and Connie Low Reserve (dog park). Not to mention, easy access to transport and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Tiled entry hallway leading through to formal living and dining room plus study
- Timber kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, corner pantry and dishwasher
- Fully tiled family and meals area with a study/bedroom downstairs
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a bright ensuite
- Upstairs rumpus on the landing, leading through to the four bedrooms
- Double garage with internal access, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and alarm
- Covered entertaining area leading to the backyard.