In a whisper quiet locale, this family home occupies a level cul-de-sac block offering gated side access for additional vehicles. It is well presented, finished with modern, muted tones throughout and enjoys plenty of natural light to enhance the feeling of spaciousness.
- Tiled entry foyer that opens to the large carpeted living room.
- The modern kitchen overlooks the backyard and hosts stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher, with a substantial breakfast bar overlooking a tiled meals and family space.
- A further living space upstairs provides that much needed extra room families crave.
- The master bedroom is generously proportioned with a large walk-in robe, and spacious ensuite with double vanity and features a balcony that captures leafy reserve views.
- Three other well sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and all bedrooms with ceiling fans.
- The main bathroom is pristine with separate toilet, and in addition there is a 3rd toilet on the lower level.
- The backyard is private and boasts a pergola entertaining area, level grassy yard and a garden shed with wide side access to a covered carport, ideal to securely store a boat or caravan.
- Storage has been well considered with a double door linen press as well as fitted cabinetry in the laundry including a broom closet.
- Auto double garage with internal access.
- Ducted air conditioning and alarm.
- The desirable location is privy to a multitude of local walking tracks that meander beside The Outlook Reserve and offer easy access to local Barker Street Reserve with kids playground, and Caddies Creek Reserve with playing fields and more than two kilometres of walking and cycling tracks for your enjoyment.
- It's just 2km to the Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Link and only 1.3km walk to Sanctuary Drive Bus T-Way for express buses to the CBD.
Enjoy all the local amenities on offer from this prime location, and the home is pristine, so you can move in with nothing to do except embrace an enviable lifestyle.