Occupying a commanding position on the high side of the street is this spacious and practical family abode, just metres from lush parklands with playground and BBQ facilities.
- Multiple living areas enabling families to spread out, beginning with the formal lounge/dining room off the tiled entry foyer.
- French doors lead to the open plan casual living and dining space that sits adjacent to the kitchen.
- The kitchen overlooking the backyard has been updated with stone benchtops and new wall oven, and boasts loads of storage including a corner pantry.
- The lower level is complete with a study (that could potentially be a 5th bedroom), powder room and laundry with storage cupboards and access directly out to the utilities area at the side of the home with a garden shed.
- Upstairs is an additional third living space, ideal for families to use as a kid's retreat, or play area.
- The master bedroom is oversized with room for a sofa and/or lounge chair. With fitted walk-in robe and ensuite it's your classic parents retreat.
- All 3 bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans and they share a spacious main bathroom.
- The back yard is low maintenance and well suited to entertaining, with a large pitched pergola, featuring a ceiling fan and roll down blinds making it suitable for use all year round. It overlooks the pristine backyard, finished with emerald green artificial turf, with enough space for the kids and/or pets to enjoy.
- Additional features include ducted air conditioning, two split system air conditioning units, under stair storage, alarm, and a double auto garage with high ceiling for potential mezzanine storage.
If you are looking for a quiet, and family friendly neighbourhood it doesn't get much better. It's a short stroll to Caddies Creek Reserve and park and Rouse Hill is home to numerous quality schools. Bus transport is within walking distance and you have easy access to the Rouse Hill Town Center and Metro Link from the idyllic location.