Enviably positioned in a sought after cul-de-sac, walking distance to the Rouse Hill Town Centre, Metro Station and all the desirable amenities the locale has to offer, this generous home will appeal to families who appreciate open plan living.
- On the high side of the street and constructed from quality sandstock bricks this home has loads of kerb appeal and the generous 20metre frontage provides wide gated side access for secure storage or trailers, caravans, boats and the like.
- All living areas feature floating timber floors starting with a lounge room off the wide tiled entry which opens to the backyard.
- The open plan family living space is huge and features soaring cathedral ceilings and elegant bay windows with plenty of space to accommodate large families with ease.
- The modern kitchen includes a dishwasher, good pantry space and a lengthy breakfast bar overlooking the living zone.
- The impressive master bedroom is king sized with a bay window and featuring built-in robes and a fully tiled ensuite, complete with corner spa bath.
- Three other bedrooms are all queen sized with built-in robes.
- Larger than standard double garage with internal access.
- Level and private backyard with covered entertaining area.
- Split system air conditioning to the main living space.
You will be able to walk the kids to school (both primary and high school) from this superb location and with a plethora of restaurants, cafes, gyms, medical, dental and veterinary services at your fingertips, the convenient lifestyle on offer is bound to impress.