If you're after a whisper quiet position but yearn to be close to amenities this home is moments away from Kellyville Plaza with Woolworths, Coles and Aldi supermarkets, quality schools including St Angela's Primary School and William Clarke College, bus transport, various parks and playing fields and Metro Link.
- Set on the high side of the street this very popular design is well-liked by families because of its practical floor plan and spacious interior
- Tiled entry foyer opens to the carpeted formal lounge and formal dining with decorative light fittings
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and breakfast bar overlooking the adjacent meals/family room
- Separate rumpus or home theatre plus a huge upstairs rumpus with floating hardwood floors suitable for comfortable family living
- The private study is next to a full downstairs bathroom making it ideal for use as a 5th bedroom or guest accommodation
- The four bedrooms upstairs are generously proportioned and the master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- The main bathroom has a spa bath and separate toilet.
- The low maintenance backyard is level and features a covered entertaining area with gas outlet for BBQ
- Ducted air, intercom, alarm and DLUG with internal access, plantation shutters
- Close to Castle Hill Golf Club, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and either Showground or Norwest Metro Link stations.