Situated in a small, no through road is this pristine family home overlooks a reserve, just a few metres from Aberdour Reserve, Rouse Hill Public School (550m), the local IGA shopping village (350m) and bus transport (290m) offering a convenient lifestyle busy families crave. With a classy outdoor entertaining area you can host large parties with ease.
- Spacious combined formal lounge and dining located off the tiled entry foyer.
- Open plan casual living zone centred around a neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of bench space for meal preparation. It overlooks the tiled family and meals space.
- Separate carpeted rumpus downstairs overlooking the backyard, plus an additional upstairs rumpus, giving the family more room to spread out.
- With four bedrooms with robes located on the upper level the master features a balcony with park views plus an ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Generous family bathroom plus a third toilet downstairs for convenience.
- Delightful quality pergola entertaining area overlooking the manicured backyard with a large, sun drenched timber deck and grassy yard for the kids and/or pets.
- Ducted air throughout, security shutters and internal gas points.
- Double auto garage.
This is the perfect family home with a practical layout that will appeal to young families looking for a central location, with all amenities at your doorstep, including supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, medical and dental facilities and easy access to the Metro Link at Rouse Hill Town Centre.