Ideally positioned in a leafy locale amongst quality homes this family sized abode will entice those looking for space and a tranquil location. This generously appointed home provides accommodation for a growing family looking for a generous parcel of land and a luxury sparkling inground pool.
- The tiled entry foyer opens to the elegant formal lounge on the right with a separate dining room off to the left.
- Expansive entertainer's kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample storage including a corner pantry and loads of bench space for meal preparation.
- A meals solarium and an open plan tiled living area sit adjacent to the kitchen and open to the covered alfresco entertaining area.
- The generous upstairs rumpus room provides additional living space.
- Four spacious bedrooms including an oversized master with a sitting area, huge walk-in robe and light filled ensuite with a double vanity and corner bath.
- On the lower level there is also a welcome study/home office that could be utilised as a 5th bedroom with a convenient powder room nearby.
- The impressive covered alfresco entertaining area will be put to good use this coming Summer while you watch the family splash about in the inground pool.
- Occupying a large 725m2 parcel of land there is plenty of grassy yard for the kids to enjoy alongside a garden shed.
- Double auto garage with handy drive thru access and side access available.
- Zoned ducted air throughout, ducted vacuum, and intercom to the front door.
- Walking distance to Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School, Rouse Hill High School and Ironbark Ridge Primary School.
- Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the North-West Metro link.
Nestled in the most idyllic location with access to pleasant bushland walking tracks that meaner alongside Caddies Creek Reserve this home will tick all the boxes for executive families yearning for a superior lifestyle.