Set on the high side in a pleasantly quiet locale this charming home boasts an enviable street presence. With manicured gardens this generous home occupies a 20m wide block providing side access to securely house your caravan or boat. The proximity to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Metro link will be appreciated by families who crave convenience.
- An expansive floor plan that gives the family plenty of room to spread out and the living spaces are versatile and numerous. They include a formal lounge and separate formal dining room and a separate rumpus.
- In addition the kitchen lies at the heart of the home and this open plan space features a casual meals and sitting area, the options are endless.
- The kitchen itself features 30mm granite benchtops, upgraded Bosch dishwasher, Electrolux double oven, plumbed fridge cavity with filtered water, walk-in pantry and a new Electrolux gas cooktop.
- The master bedroom is off the entry foyer and includes a fitted walk-in robe and ensuite with heated towel rail, upgraded stone vanity with soft close drawers.
- The three other bedrooms with fitted built-in robes are located in a separate and private wing of the home, whilst the study is located off the entry foyer.
- The main bathroom also features an upgraded stone vanity with soft close drawers and a separate toilet for convenience.
- There is storage galore with the fitted laundry boasting cupboards and bench space, plus ample linen storage with new shelving. In addition there is a handy storage room fitted with cupboards and shelving, proving additional storage for dry goods, appliances and any other bits and bobs.
- The pristine auto DLUG with painted floor features internal access, plus handy drive thru access. The bonus gated side access is wide enough to fit a caravan or boat comfortably, or even a third vehicle.
- The backyard has been lovingly landscaped and maintained creating a lush and private haven, with a nice level expanse of emerald green lawn. The generous pitched pergola provides an idyllic setting for year round entertaining.
- Ducted air, 2 x internal gas outlets, LED downlights with dimmers.
- Well considered safety with an alarm system as well as Crimsafe security doors, and window locks.
- Presentation is pristine with new carpet and new contemporary yet low maintenance flooring, fresh paint and plantation shutters throughout.
The location of this home couldn't be better. You have the best of both worlds, being quiet yet central. It's an easy 800m walk to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro, and Rouse Hill Primary School, Rouse Hill High School, bus transport, medical and dental facilities, and restaurants area all accessible on foot!