Safely nestled in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac lies this practical family home longing for a new family. Recently re-painted and re-carpeted throughout with new blinds, the home presents well with plenty of level yard for the growing family to enjoy.
- Two living zones beginning with the lounge room and separate dining area off the tiled entry hall.
- A light filled open plan casual living space enjoys an outlook over the back yard and provides a second living domain conducive to comfortable family living.
- The kitchen boasts neutral tones and features a gas cooktop, dishwasher, step in pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Accommodation is well considered with a master bedroom with a charming bay window at the front of the home with its own ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
- Four other bedrooms share a main bathroom, creating space for a large family.
- The private backyard has a paved entertaining area overlooking an expanse of lawn.
- Double garage with internal access, and gated side access to store a trailer, van or boat.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Enjoy all the amenities Rouse Hill has to offer including a vibrant Town Centre and Metro Station, good quality schools and an array of parklands and sporting fields.
Whilst presentation is neat and tidy there is still plenty of scope to enhance and update when you are ready, leaving your own brand of taste on what is a great floor plan and a lovely parcel of land. The location is highly regarded and the cul-de-sac is home to a handful of well-maintained properties.