Situated in an ultra-convenient position this impeccable family home set on a huge 700m2 prime parcel of land boasts a functional layout with multiple separate living areas and space galore, inside and out.
- Upon entering the home you will be greeted by the first in a series of living spaces, the welcoming formal lounge /dining with a lovely outlook over the emerald green lawn.
- The spacious granite kitchen is central to the home and boasts upgraded appliances including a Bosch dishwasher. It's the ideal space to prepare family meals being open plan to the casual living space and the generous meals area.
- The family room flows seamlessly into a rumpus/billiards space that can be closed off if needed for privacy or noise reduction.
- Upstairs is another living space or kids retreat, perfectly catering for the large family.
- Accommodation consists of a master bedroom with fitted robe and ensuite, plus three other queen sized bedrooms with robes on the upper level. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- The main bathroom is generously proportioned with a separate toilet.
- In addition there is a study/5th bedroom with a robe located on the lower level with access to a powder room.
- Storage throughout the house has been well considered with linen cupboards to the laundry, further linen storage in two locations on the upper level and under stair storage.
- The double automatic garage also boasts drive-thru access opening to the backyard, with a covered utilities area on hand. There is also a garden shed for additional storage.
- A private pergola entertaining area is tucked at the rear of the home just off the kitchen to make entertaining a breeze.
- You will be wowed by the massive backyard with 4 metre wide gated side access for trailer/boat/van and potential to build a swimming pool or add a granny flat (STCA). The level yard is well established and offers a private space for the kids to run about and kick a ball and pets to roam happily.
- Delightfully presented the home has been re-floored throughout with fresh carpet and contemporary laminate timber, and the paintwork is fresh.
- Ducted air conditioning and a gas outlet for heating.
- Zoned for Sherwood Ridge Primary School and Kellyville High School.
Located just 35m to a bus stop and 100m from Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, the location is ideal for busy families. It also offers easy access to Castle Hill CBD and an array of shopping centres such as Kellyville Plaza and North Kellyville Village.