Perfectly positioned in the eye of a cul-de-sac this family home will surprise and delight. Ideal for entertaining, it offers the modern family all the conveniences you desire to live a fulfilling lifestyle. Impeccably maintained by long term, original owners, the neighbourhood is very family oriented and safe.
- Tiled entry foyer that opens to the carpeted lounge room
- Tiled dining space that has direct access to the kitchen and pleasantly overlooks the backyard.
- Contemporary new kitchen featuring polyurethane cabinetry with soft close drawers, stone benchtops and glass splashback. Quality appliances include a 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop, canopy range hood and Bosch dishwasher. The generous fridge cavity is plumbed and storage is well considered with a host of drawers and a pantry.
- Tiled family space adjacent to the kitchen providing the much desired second living space that families will appreciate.
- The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and boasts built-in robes and a generous ensuite with a double vanity.
- The other three bedrooms share a separate wing and feature built-in robes, and share a renovated main bathroom with heated towel rail and separate toilet.
- In addition there is a handy study nook ideal for those working from home.
- The outdoors are geared towards entertaining with a huge pergola overlooking the lush and level expanse of lawn. The private backyard features a solar heated inground pool measuring 11m x 5m that will provide hours of entertainment for the kids this coming Summer.
- The double garage features one auto door and access directly to the backyard. The driveway features off street parking for an additional 7 vehicles.
- Creature comforts include split system air conditioning, ceiling fans to all bedrooms and the family room, alarm, and a gas outlet for heating.
- Freshly painted throughout with new blinds, this home is pristine and presents beautifully.
The location offers easy access to the Westlink M7, Sydney Business Park (Costco, Ikea and a host of retailers) and Richard Johnson Anglican School - Oakhurst Campus. It's a 20 min walk to local shops and an 8 minute walk to bus transport.