Neighbouring Caddies Reserve this manor home offers an uninterrupted outlook towards the verdant bush land, creating a private and serene haven where you can relax and escape from the hustle and bustle. This lavish home of grand proportions boasts crisp interiors and high calibre appointments to complement the generous living spaces and oversized bedrooms.
- Double door entry into a wide entry foyer featuring quality tiling that flows throughout the lower level.
- The formal lounge and dining room are located off the foyer and offer access to the terrace via French doors.
- The stylish and elegant kitchen is finished with stone benchtops and splashback and boasts quality appliances including a dishwasher and French door refrigerator.
- The kitchen overlooks the casual living space featuring a dining atrium and generous family room that boasts stacker doors the open to the alfresco, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
- A light filled atrium with a majestic central staircase leads to the expansive upstairs living space, with a stunning picture window capturing the verdant outlook, in addition to a Juliet balcony that also overlooks bushland.
- The grand master bedroom is privately positioned and generously proportioned and features a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, complete with oval spa bath and double vanity.
- Three other bedrooms with robes are located on the upper level and all are capable of accommodating queen sized beds with ease. They share a pristine main bathroom with separate toilet.
- The lower level is home to a study, full third bathroom and generous laundry.
- The outdoor entertaining terrace features quality stone paving and the resort style infinity pool with a heated spa takes centre stage. Surrounded by glass fencing you truly will feel you are on permanent holiday as you soak up the ambience. There is plenty of rolling lawn for the kids to run about and embrace the outdoors.
- Two separate ducted air conditioning systems, gas heating, alarm, and four outdoor cameras for added security.
- The auto double garage is also larger than standard and boasts internal access. There is also private parking for additional vehicles and room for your toys such as boats,caravans and the like. Four garden sheds are cleverly tucked out of sight of the living and entertaining zones.
- This home offers the best of both worlds, a nature lover's paradise that provides an escape from the hustle and bustle, yet just minutes to the vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre with an array of shops, eateries, and of course the North West Metro Link.
The location is second to none, nestled in a prestigious cul-de-sac in the Highlands Ridge Estate. You have access to scenic reserve walkways that can take you as far as North Kellyville and Beaumont Hills, as well as bus transport on Milford Drive just a 200m walk from your doorstep.